ANCOM GROUP OF COMPANIES
Our Team group of Companies
Ancom Berhad (“Ancom”) was incorporated in Malaysia on 3 March 1969 as Ansul (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd to pioneer the manufacturing of agricultural chemicals and herbicides in Malaysia. After several changes in management and shareholders, Ancom assumed its present name on 9 September 1989 and was listed on the then Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange on 29 March 1990.
Ancom, through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Nylex Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (“NHSB”), completed the acquisition of the entire business and undertaking including all the assets and liabilities of Nylex (Malaysia) Berhad (“Nylex”), a subsidiary, on 26 January 2022. Consequently, the subsidiaries of Nylex became the direct subsidiaries of NHSB.
Ancom changed its name to Ancom Nylex Berhad (“ANB”) on 5 April 2022.
Today, Ancom is a diversified group involving in the following businesses:
• Manufacturing and sale of agricultural and industrial chemicals;
• Manufacturing and sale of Animal health of chemical and animal health products;
• Trading of Public heath & hygiene;
• Manufacturing of Polymer products
• Media and advertising;
• Logistic and warehousing services;
• Information technology (IT).
Ancom Nylex Berhad is the holding company of Nylex and Ancom Logistics Berhad, both are of which listed on Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad’s Main Market and ACE Market respectively.